Dazzling party guests doesn't have to involve a complicated dish. In fact, it's even more satisfying when the recipe is simple but delivers on flavour, like these bacon wrapped dates. The mix of salty and sweet gets a touch of heat with the addition of sriracha to round out each bite. Make this easy and delicious recipe in a flash for pizzaz without the fuss. Top with chives for an extra layer of flavour.
- 16 dates, pitted
- 8 strips of steaky bacon,
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Cut bacon in half and wrap around the pitted dates. Place seam-side down on an oiled baking pan. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Turn grill on for 1–2 minutes until the bacon has crisped. Remove from baking pan to serve.
- Stir honey and sriracha together and drizzle over the dates.
- Garnish with chives and serve warm.