This delicious recipe is made with the Chef Collection Reversible Grill/Griddle.
- 1.2kgs pork ribs (get your butcher to cut them flanken style, so you can do this Korean style fast cook method)
- Sesame seeds and thinly sliced spring onions for garnish
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- Combine marinade ingredients. In a plastic bag or sealable plastic container, pour marinade over the ribs. Refrigerate overnight.
- Gradually preheat griddle to medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes. Spray with cooking spray. Cook in batches, 5-7 minutes per side.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions. Serve immediately.