The Square Grill Pan in the Chef Collection was used to make this delicious addition to any lunch or dinner menu.
- 450grams large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup jarred Peppadew peppers in brine, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for oiling grill pan
- 2 tablespoons Peppadew brine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Parsley for garnish, finely chopped
- Pat prawns dry with paper towels. Mix garlic, peppers, olive oil, brine, and salt. Add prawns and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Thread prawns onto the bamboo skewers.
- Gradually heat grill pan to medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Oil the grill pan. Sear prawn skewers in batches, 2–3 minutes per side. Remove prawns from grill pan and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Delicious served with a salad for lunch or dinner.